COMMERCIAL BUILDING & LOT
465 Main Street · Brookside, Alabama (Birmingham, Jefferson County)
LIVE Auction Tuesday, May 28th · 10 AM
EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY!
This metal commercial building is easily accessible from Main Street and offers multiple opportunities. The facility has (3) roll-up doors, walk-in doors and office space with kitchenette. The lot is mostly level with lots of shade trees behind the building and is enclosed with a chain link fence.
A little TLC to both the building and lot would create fantastic business opportunities for any entrepreneur.
From I-22 in Birmingham, Alabama/Exit 91 (Brookside), travel north on Highway 105/Cherry Avenue approximately 3.8 miles. Turn right onto Brookside-Cardiff Road. Travel approximately 0.3 mile to Main Street. Turn right and travel approximately 1.5 miles to auction site on the right.
From I-65/Exit 272 (Mt. Olive Road) in Birmingham, Alabama, travel approximately 5 miles to Mt. Olive/Brookside Road. Turn left and travel to auction property on the left.
WATCH FOR FOWLER AUCTION SIGNS!
Call Daniel Culps today at (256) 603-1249 to schedule a private viewing or inquire further!
· This is an LIVE auction only with online pre-bidding.
· Pre-bidding will remain open until 9:30 AM auction day on this web site. The highest internet pre-bid will be the opening bid for the LIVE auction.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the final purchase price.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained auction day with balance due within 30 days.
· Property will be conveyed by deed description.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890