ONLINE ONLY AUCTION: BANKRUPTCY COURT ORDERED
4-BEDROOM BRICK/STONE HOME & LOT
122 Dustin Lane, NW · Madison, Alabama (Madison County)
Laurenwood Preserve Community
ONLINE Bidding Closes Tuesday, August 2nd · 7 PM
~~ WELCOME HOME ~~
Auction results are subject to the approval of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Northern Division; Case #21-81475-CRJ-7
Step into the earth-tone spacious living area that unconsciously relaxes and welcomes you into this lovely home that is awaiting its new keeper! Deep colored hardwood floors, crisp white crown moulding, sculptured columns and arched doorways embellish the interior creating an aesthetically pleasing environment. This lovely home is nestled in the charming community of Laurenwood Preserve that is convenient to I-565 & downtown Huntsville, elementary, middle & high schools. Dining and shopping at the Village Of Provident & Bridge street are nearby too. Enter the community with a watchful eye for the ducks crossing! Call Daniel today to schedule a private tour of this move-in ready home today. (256) 603-1249.
- 4 Bedrooms. The master features a deep angle tray ceiling
- 2.5 Baths. The Master features earth-tone tile flooring with, tub, shower, double vanity, water closet and a walk-in closet.
- Open Living Room - Kitchen - Dining Room Concept. The living area features a fireplace. The spacious kitchen features a large functional island with seating available, granite countertops, backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting as well as recess lights and many electrical outlets. The dining room features handsome chair railing with crown moulding and a lovely criss cross box beam ceiling
- Study (that could be a 5th bedroom)
- Bonus Room
- Laundry Room
- 1-Car Finished Garage
- Covered Back Patio faces a fenced-in back yard
*Annual Homeowner Association fees are applicable.
Directions: From Wall Triana Highway & Capshaw Road in Madison, Alabama, travel west on Capshaw Road approximately 2 miles. Turn south onto Larkhill Lane, NW and travel to Dustin Lane. Turn right and travel to auction property on the left.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
For more information, call Daniel Culps on behalf of Mickey Fowler today at (256) 603-1249!
· This is an ONLINE ONLY auction only being conducted under order of the Northern District Of Alabama Bankruptcy Court Case #21-81475-CRJ-7.
· A Fowler Auction representative will contact the winning Bidder the morning of Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022 to schedule a time and place to meet, sign contracts & retain 10% deposit (escrow money).
· A 10% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be due within 24 hours of auction's closing with the balance being due within 30 days or five (5) days following court approval, whichever is later.
· Closing Agent will be Tazwell T. Shepard, IV and will be held at the office of SPARKMAN, SHEPARD & MORRIS, P.C. located at 303 Williams Avenue, Suite 1411 in Huntsville, Alabama 35801.
· Property will be conveyed by Trustee's Deed.
· Auction results are subject to approval by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Northern Division Bankruptcy Court; Case #21-81475-CRJ-7. Property will close within 30 days or 5 days following court approval, whichever is later.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps (representative for Mickey Fowler) at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read & understand the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
Auction conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773