ONLINE BIDDING ONLY AUCTION
(2) VACANT LOTS ON THE ELK RIVER
TWIN RIVERS ESTATES SUBDIVISION, THIRD ADDITION
Bluff Drive · Rogersville, Alabama (Lauderdale County)
ONLINE Bidding Closes Thursday, February 25th · 8 PM
~~ RIVERFRONT LOTS ON THE ELK RIVER ~~
Lots 20 & 21 will be offered as a whole (150' x 553' & 133' x 553').
Undeveloped with public utilities readily accessible and a water meter already on the property.
Direct waterfront property with 229.3' of waterfront frontage.
Has a pier. TVA restrictions are applicable. Twin River Estates Covenants can be viewed by selecting the red button titled "Twin River Estates Covenants" on the Information Page.
Deep water - located directly across from the point where the Elk River meets the Tennessee River.
For additional information or to schedule a private viewing, please call Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
Directions: From Highway 72 & Lambs Ferry Road in Rogersville, Alabama, travel south on Lambs Ferry Road/County Road 91. Turn east onto County Road 605 and travel to Lambs Ferry Road and turn left. Travel to County Road 632 and turn left. Travel to Bluff Drive and turn right. Travel to Auction Property on the left.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!
· This is an ONLINE auction only.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the total bid price.
· A Fowler Auction representative will contact the winning Bidder the morning of Friday, February 26th, 2021 to schedule a time and place to meet, sign contracts & retain a 20% deposit (escrow money).
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be due within 24 hours of auction's closing with the balance being due within 30 days.
· Property will be conveyed by Deed Description.
· 2020 Taxes were $1313.20. 2021 Taxes will be pro rated.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
This auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773