ONLINE ONLY AUCTION: BANKRUPTCY COURT ORDERED
7847 SF± BRICK COMMERCIAL BUILDING ON CORNER LOT
903 South Broad Street · Scottsboro, Alabama (Jackson County)
ONLINE Bidding Closes Thursday, July 30th · 7 PM
~~ EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY ~~
~~ CORNER LOT IN DOWNTOWN SCOTTSBORO ~~
Auction results are subject to the approval of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Northern Division; Case #19-82913-CRJ-7
The building located on the corner of Broad Street & Cherry Street offers:
- (4) Roll-up doors in front
- (1) Walk-in door in front; (1) Walk-in door in back
- (2) Roll-up doors on shop building
- Reception & Waiting Area
- (2) Restrooms
- (1) Office
Seller nor Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will be responsible for any items/tires left with building after it has been sold.
Car lift & tires showing in pictures will not be offered with the real estate but sold in a separately auction.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
For more information, call Daniel Culps on behalf of Mickey Fowler today at (256) 603-1249!
· This is an ONLINE ONLY auction only being conducted under order of the Northern District Of Alabama Bankruptcy Court Case #19-82913-CRJ7.
· A Fowler Auction representative will contact the winning Bidder the morning of Friday, July 31st, 2020 to schedule a time and place to meet, sign contracts & retain a 10% deposit (escrow money).
· A 10% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be due within 24 hours of auction's closing with the balance being due within 30 days or five (5) days following court approval, whichever is later.
· Closing Agent will be Tazwell T. Shepard, IV and will be held at the office of SPARKMAN, SHEPARD & MORRIS, P.C. located at 303 Williams Avenue, Suite 1411 in Huntsville, Alabama 35801.
· Property will be conveyed by Trustee's Deed.
· Auction results are subject to approval by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Northern Division Bankruptcy Court; Case #19-82913-CRJ7. Property will close within 30 days or 5 days following court approval, whichever is later.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps (representative for Mickey Fowler) at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
Auction conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773