ONLINE ONLY BANKRUPTCY AUCTION
2-BEDROOM BRICK TOWNHOUSE
1208 Autumn Lane, Southwest · Hartselle, Alabama (Morgan County)
ONLINE ONLY Bidding Closes Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 · 7 PM
Auction has been ordered by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Northern Division; Case #19-82177-CRJ-7.
This very nice home offers:
Living Room with fireplace
Kitchen with Dining Area
1-Car Finished Garage
Ceiling fans and crown moulding throughout
Call Daniel Culps, on behalf of Mickey Fowler, today at (256) 603-1249 to schedule a private viewing!
Directions: From Highway 31 South & Pattillo Street, SW in Hartselle, Alabama, travel south on Pattillo Street approximately 1.3 miles. Turn right onto Mitwede Street, SW. Turn right onto Autumn Lane, SW and travel to auction property (#1208) on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
· This is an ONLINE auction only being conducted under Northern District Of Alabama Bankruptcy Court Case #19-82177-CRJ-7.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained within 24 hours of auction closing with balance due within 30 days or 5 days following court approval, whichever is later.
· Closing Agent will be Tazwell T. Shepard, IV and will be held at the office of SPARKMAN, SHEPARD & MORRIS, P.C. located at 303 Williams Avenue, Suite 1411 in Huntsville, Alabama 35801.
· Property will be conveyed by Trustee's Deed.
· Auction results are subject to approval by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Northern Division; Case #19-82177-CRJ-7.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps (representative for Mickey Fowler) at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
This auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Services, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890