4-BEDROOM BRICK HOME ON 2 ACRES±
166 Kimberly Drive · Woodville, Alabama (Jackson County)
LIVE On Friday, October 4th · 11 AM
Pre-bid until 10:30 AM Auction Day
CONVENIENT TO SCOTTSBORO & HUNTSVILLE
SPACIOUS HOME WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL
This home offers a lot of space for a mid-sized family and consists of:
4 Bedrooms; the master opens to balcony
Living Room with beautiful rock fireplace that has display shelves and vaulted ceiling with exposed beams
Dining Room with built-in display shelves
Den with built-in study desk
Large Open Kitchen with lots of counter and cabinet space & island
2-Car Garage On Main Level
Finished Basement With 1-Car Garage with walk-in door - ideal for bonus room, mother-in-law suite or office
Fenced small back yard with patio
Amenities: central heat & air, gas wall heaters & water softening system
Directions: From the Intersection of Highway 72 & Highway 35 in Woodville, Alabama, travel north on Highway 35 approximately 0.5 mile. Turn left onto Kimberly Drive and travel to Auction Site on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!
· This is an LIVE auction with pre-bidding until 10:30 AM Auction Day. The highest reasonable internet bid at 10:30 AM will be the opening bid and the highest internet bidder will be eligible to participate in the LIVE auction.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the final purchase price.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained auction day with balance due on or before 30 days.
· Property will be conveyed by deed description.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
Auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890